- All bookings must be processed online through mottoworkspace.com. Our pricing is always up to date and availability is shown on the booking calendar once you choose your duration.
- You will receive a confirmation email from xxxxxxxxxx with an invoice 1-2 minutes after you process your booking. Make sure to add the above email id to your list.
- All bookings have to be paid in full at the time of booking with our online system.
- A security deposit of $100 needs to be paid at the time of booking or at check-in.
- The Renter does have the option to cancel or reschedule the booking prior to the session.
- Cancellation or rescheduling can be done by emailing us on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Rescheduling of a particular booking can only be done once unless otherwise promised.
- A refund shall be done for such cancellations per the following table.
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Charge||Refundable Amount|
|4 days prior to the beginning of the booking time||0% of the booking amount||100% of the booking amount|
|Between 4 days and 24 hours prior to the beginning of the booking time||50% of the booking amount||50% of the booking amount|
|Within 24 hours of the beginning of the booking time||100% of the booking amount||0% of the booking amount|
|Time of Rescheduling||Rescheduling Charge|
|Minimum 2 days prior to the beginning of the booking time||0|
|Within 48 hours of the beginning of the booking time||20% of the booking amount|
Rental Timing and Overtime
- Motto representative will give you a 10-minute heads up before the end of your booking time.
- If you need to extend your booking, please contact the Motto represented available in the space. If there is no booking after you, you can extend your booking at the hourly rate. If there is a booking after you, we will not be able to extend your booking.
- If you go more than 5 minutes past your agreed finish time and it was not approved by Motto, you will be billed for the additional hour.
- The booking start time is the time that the Renter will have the access to the space from and the checkout time is the time by which the Renter needs to vacate the space, fully cleaned.
- If extra time is needed to setup and cleanup, the Renter needs to book additional time accordingly.
- Motto representative can check the rooms during your booking time if we hear loud noises, dragging of furniture, or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety. They will knock on the door before entering and give you a warning before coming in.
- Our photography studio is not sound proof. If you need to shoot video content please contact us directly at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Since the space (expect for the recording studio) is not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music. Music played in the premise must not contain any explicit content. If the noise becomes too loud, we will ask you to turn it down.
- If a member of your party comes to the studio intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises.
- Your booking is only for the room that you rented. If you would like a tour of other rooms, kindly ask our staff and they will be happy to assist you.
- Please note that failure to respect the rules, staff, or other costumers, will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from Motto.
- Please bring all of your belongings into the space that you are renting and take them home with you after your booking ends. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas.
- We do not store items for your rental booking ahead of time or left behind after the booking.
- Renter is required to ensure that they have left the space in the same way that they first used it. This means that the furniture and props must be put back to their normal position. We require all renters to clean the space in respect to surfaces & garbage removal including make-up and changing room stations. If we find that there are permanent marks on the furniture, overall space including walls and floors, the renter will be subject to professional cleaning fees/services associated to the damages.
Equipment Rental Damage and Cleaning
- Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place, and all garbage must be placed into respective garbage cans.
- The Renter is responsible for the free and the rented equipment, furniture, props and space for the entire duration of the booking.
- Any cost resulting due to damage to the rented equipment, props, and furniture will be covered by the Renter.
- If the room is left untidy at the end of the booking, there will be a $50-$100 cleaning fee added to your booking. Feel free to ask for our mop and broom if things got a little messy.
- If you need to move furniture, please lift the items and do not drag them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, please contact our staff.
- Floors/furniture need to be covered if you are doing a cake smash. Buttercream often leaves slippery floors and they must be mopped before the next booking.